Do you love your morning smoothies? I know that I do but now you can love them a little bit more by adding Rebel Kitchen Coconut Milk Drink, Coffee, 11 Fluid Ounce into your vegan friendly creation. You get your caffeine intake with fair trade coffee beans without any refined sugar, preservatives, or additives. With only four ingredients, organic coconut milk, organic date nectar, organic coffee, and spring water, you can start your day the right way!
It not only tastes delicious but gives you enough energy to start your day. Don’t worry, it doesn’t have that bitter coffee taste. I was highly impressed by how well it paired with the banana and nut butter. You get your potassium, essential vitamins, plant based protein, and a slightly frozen breakfast mix.
Rebel Kitchen’s Breakfast Smoothie
It’s totally soy free, gluten free, and dairy free and an easy way to make a healthy breakfast.
- 1 Rebel Kitchen Coconut Milk Drink, Coffee, 11 Fluid Ounce Rebel Kitchen’s Coffee Mylk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 tbsp of Quaker oats, old fashioned, 2 5 lb. bags, 100+ servings 10-lb Quaker Oats
- 1 tbsp of SunButter Sunflower Butter, Delicious, All Natural Alternative to Peanut Butter, 16 ounce plastic jars, Pack of 6 Sun Butter
- 1/2 tbsp of PlantFusion Complete Protein Powder, Chocolate, No Soy or Rice, 30 Servings, 21g Protein, 2lb Tub Plant Fusion Chocolate Protein
- 1 tsp of Crisco Organic Coconut Oil, 27 Fluid Ounce Crisco Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon, 2.08 Ounce Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 4 Ice Cubes
What to do:
Pour all your ingredients into the blender. I use my Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System“>nutribullet to make a delicious smoothie! Enjoy 🙂